Sunday, October 31, 2010

Photos again:-)

So I've enjoyed taking photos the past few days and I think the camera will now be my constant companion.

This Halloween has been very "sedate".  We had a nice dinner of grilled Teriyake chicken with rice and broccoli with cheese sauce.  Rather yummy if I may say so myself.

Not long after dinner, my little zombie came home from trick-or-treating with friends.  As always, he's happy to share the "booty" with all.  Its almost like "reverse trick or treating" now because he's at our neighbors boat giving away candy~lol

I hope everyone had a great day!

Bob rinding the trike

Doesn't he look SO cool!

Grilled Teriyake Chicken

My little zombie

He looks like he was part of a serious battle!

His "chopped" neck
 

2 comments:

  1. I can't beleive how big and handsome Max is now. Tell him Ms. B loves him. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Max says he loves you right back:-)

    ReplyDelete