Monday, October 11, 2010

Boating Dogs...part 4 (Packo and unknown GSD)


So we had a little stray show up in the marina this morning.  This cute little guy is so sweet!  I've already called all the local vets, animal control, the humane society and posted notices at the local pet stores.  I placed an ad on CraigsList, PetFinder and the local papers.  This little dog is SO friendly and he's obviously a little lap dog since he seems to think that he is supposed to be in your lap all the time~lol  Hopefully we'll find his owners soon, until then, I'm calling him a boat dog~lol


I'm also adding this unknown German Shepherd Dog to the list of boat dogs.  I may not know this boys name, but he does live on a boat and I thought that I had to add him~lol  See everyone, I'm not the only German Shepherd Dog lover that lives on a boat!

No comments:

Post a Comment