Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Name That Site Contest!

So I've decided to hold a contest to name the new website.  All you have to do is post what you think would be a good name for selling my beaded jewelry that can also tie into The Mystery, sailing, and/or coastal living.  The only no-no in the contest is any name too long to remember~lol  The contest will run through next Wednesday morning and I'll post the winner.  Shipping is on me:-)

Up for grabs...your choice of necklaces:-)  You can pick for any of the ones below.  OK, I know it's "cheesy", but what the heck.  Better than a kick in the shins.

Silver Fish with turquoise ceramic beads on waxed linen cord
Thai Buddha with black Chinese jade beads

Close up of Thai Buddha and jade beads

Silver starfish with red seeds and silver accents close-up
Silver starfish with red seeds and silver accents

1 comment: