Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Storage found~lol

One of my four "found" storage compartments

So this is how ignorant I am~lol  I can laugh about it because it IS funny:-)

I made the settee and pulled down the back cushions to put sheets on them (covering the scratchy wool fabric) 2 weeks ago and didn't notice the storage compartments BEHIND the back cushions.  Yesterday, I pulled the sheets off the back cushions to wash them and still didn't notice the storage compartments~lol  I must be going crazy here because storage is at a premium now.  I noticed that they needed painting, but NOT the big storage compartments (two behind each bench!).  This morning I pull the back cushions off because I wanted to see make sure the wood wasn't rotted anywhere ansd see how hard the paint job is going to be and what do I finally see?  STORAGE!

Oh my, the depth of the storage isn't that much, but it's almost 6 full feet long!  I now know where to put canned food~lol

2 comments:

  1. Glad you found the extra storage....is there any under the cushions??? (Never hurts to ask) :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. There is some under the cushions. There are access doors in the front of the cushions (under, but part of the support). That was glaringly obvious so I couldn't miss that!

    ReplyDelete