Thursday, December 9, 2010

The simple things...

Be still my heart...we're getting new picnic tables!
So I went to take a shower and was floored when I saw the new picnic tables being assembled.  Seriously, the tables we use in the pavilios are about 8 years old and are murder on your elbows (ok, who doesn't put their elbows on the table at some point?).  The marina is having all new tables built y the resident wood-worker.  Talk about feeling spoiled!  Hand-built tables just for us?!?! 

Pitted and falling apart old picnic table


I know this sounds like to stupid thing to be so thankful for, but trust me, splinters, wood pitted from one to many power-washes and stains that defy the most stringent scrubbing and bleach have plagued me since we moved here.  New, beautfiul picnic tables just waiting for me to eat (and bead) at are big news here~roflol

Like I said, it's the simple things...

~Pamela


Stains that defy elbow grease and straight bleach...I really don't want to know

New picnic "legs" waiting and ready for assembly


BONUS!  Scraps for the bon fire:-)

No comments:

Post a Comment