Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Hello all...

So I took a brief rbeak from the blogging while friends were in town.  I'm so glad Jim and Kathy made the trip up from Nettles Island for the day.  We did have the honor of watching Jim present Kathy with her new to carrot (yes, I did spell that correctly) ring this morning.

Jim called me last week and asked if I could make a 2 carat ring for Kathy...I told him no.  At least until he explained that he wanted a ring with two tiny carrots~lol  I did warn him that I would attend him funreal after he gave it to Kathy and he assured me that Kathy would love it, so I agreed.


Of course, I bought the ring blank, two tiny doll house carrots and plenty of glitter and resin and set to work.  Thankfully, she laughed like crazy when Jim gave it to her this morning.  (You really dodged the bullet on that one Jim~lol).

I would like to say that the ring went over much better than I ever thought it would!  So far, I've taken a few orders for identical rings~lol  Who would have thought that this little joke would go over so well?!?!

Thanks again for the visit Jim and Kathy!  I really enjoyed seeing you again and can't wait for the next round of visits.  This time, I think I'll drive your way for the day:-)

No comments:

Post a Comment