Monday, December 6, 2010

Cold weather...

So the weather man is calling for freezing temperatures for the next few days.  I was a little worried that the heater wouldn't keep us warm enough, but we were rather toasty in the cabin last night and I'm feeling a little better about the rest of the week.

Bob's still feeling wander-lust after watching all the other boaters heading further south the past few days.  He's still surfing Craigs List looking for a bigger bat boat that is sail worthy now~lol  He's also been surfing You Tube watching videos of people cruising to the Bahama's and Bermuda.  I have to admit, with it being so chilly outside and listening to the wind whistling through the rigging, I'm almost feeling a little wander-lust myself!

Bert and Sara are enjoying the cooler weather and I can't believe how playful Sara is getting.  She's only wanting to play for very short bursts of time, but she's actually wanting to play fetch and taking Bert on if he gets too close to her stick~lol

I really don't think she know's that she isn't as fit as she used to be.  I was worried that the cooler weather would have an adverse effect, but it seems I was worried about nothing...  Let's hope it stays that way!  Bob and I are both worried that we'll have to make a difficult decision before too much longer.  As long as she's comfortable and happy, we'll work with/around her though:-)

Hope everyone stays warm...

~Pamela

No comments:

Post a Comment