Sunday, December 12, 2010

Happy Birthday...


So today is my daughter's 19th birthday.  I'm sitting here feeling a little sorry for myself since I have not spoken to her in just over 7 months now.  Our argument was nothing but a drop in the bucket of life, but she's taken it to a level I would never have dreamed of.  It's painful and sad that such a huge part of my life was yanked away.  It's like having a huge, gapping wound that there's no "fix" for.  But, enough feeling sorry for myself...

I truely wish you a happy birthday Emily.  May all your wishes come true today.

Love,

Mom

2 comments:

  1. Sorry to hear about the estrangement with your daughter - but you know there is always 2 sides to every story - wonder what her side is....

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm well aware of that. However, that being said, she *is* only 19 and pregnant. If she would like to tell her side, she's free to do so...

    ReplyDelete