Thursday, December 30, 2010

Fun day...


Yesterday, Florie, Max and I went on a "hunt".  No, we were not hunting beast or fowl...we were hunting at Hobby Lobby for fabulous little gems we can turn into great pieces of art or jewelry~lol  This was Florie's second trip into a Hobby Lobby and we spent hours wandering around and looking at everything and had so much fun.  I have to say, Max was great fun, but I he'll most likely think twice before he asks to go on a shopping trip with us~lol

I ended up with all the supplies to make a light box (see Coastal Bangles and Beads) except for the lamps, which I'll pick up later this week.  For now, I have a heavy duty Halogen portable light that I can experiment with:-)  I also snagged a few items for artwork, which I'll be busy making late this afternoon/evening.

After our shopping trip, we had a late (read very late) lunch and then it was back to the marina to set-up the light box and make plans for today.  We'll be hitting a few of the tourist spots today that she's missed.

Last night, the other boaters with the 2 German Shepherd Dogs showed up for a few days and Bert finally got his play date with their 1 1/2 year old female, Lady.  It was love at first sight~lol  They ran for about 30 minutes non-stop.  They had so much fun last night, that we set-up a play-date at the dog park this afternoon to let them really let loose (Lady stayed on a long leash last night, so today she'll get to have a good run:-).

The weather's going to be around 66 today and sunny with a light breeze, so I'm going to pack as much "outside time" into my day that I possibly can.

~Pamela

No comments:

Post a Comment