Sunday, November 7, 2010

Photo update...

Woke up to a chilly, windy day today.  Since I couldn't "convince" myself that it was actually 6:30 AM instead of 7:30 AM, I got up and started my day. 

Just returned from a quick trip to WalMart and this is the tree towards the aft section of the boat.  Notice the Osprey in the photo.  He's usually on the top of the mast of the boat anchored out behind us, but he's moved for the day.  There's lots of white birds (I'm not sure what kind they are), but as you can see in the later photos, they were all joined by a cute little wood pecker perched just above the Osprey.

All the birds that are normally in the salt marsh are perched in the tree

This view shows the Osprey perched with the others.

Long view from The Mystery

Good shot of the Osprey.

Notice the wood pecker that has joined the group.


Close view of the Ospery.

No comments:

Post a Comment