Thursday, January 6, 2011

Goodbye to Florie and Lew...


Once again, I am forced to say my goodbyes and it's not getting any easier.  Florie and Lew have been here just over a month and I am going to miss them very much. 

Lew, I can't tell you how much fun you've been to us (especially Max) and I'm so pleased that the Silly String fight went over so well.  You are a fantastic person and I'm very glad that I had a chance to meet you.

Florie, you've been a true comrade at arms!  You are hard to say goodbye to.  I have truly enjoyed the time I spent with you.  Not only did I find someone that was creative and didn't mind getting pulled into some of my adventures (Christmas Eve was fun:-), but a truly lovely person with a good heart.

I can't wait for you guys to come back in the Spring to share your winter adventures.

Pamela

1 comment:

  1. I would really like your post ,it would really explain each and every point clearly well thanks for sharing.
    Isuzu FSR Truck Turbocharger

    ReplyDelete